Participants words from the Grand Canyon!

Grand Canyon Quotes



The beauty of the grand canyon can’t be summed up by a single word or photo. –Davis Tucker, Pageland SC


I saw the Grand Canyon, I literally shed a tear; it was like nothing I’ve ever seen before and something everyone should see in his or her lifetimes. – Grace Trimpey-Warhaftig, Wilmington, NC


Everything’s bigger in Texas, except the Grand Canyon. - Riley MacFarlane, Mooresville, NC


The views of the Grand Canyon were great.  –Harrison Outlaw, Pageland, NC

 
The experience we had the Grand Canyon was truly great. From hiking the canyon itself in the morning to walking around the shops and the surrounding scenery, it was a truly life changing time. – Lucas Crisp, Gastonia, NC


Hiking the Grand Canyon was the most beautiful thing ever. –Allie Reeves, Cherryville, NC

 
Looked legitimately fake. –Elliott Perry-Gibson, Lawrence, KS


I got lost but not in the actual Grand Canyon but the roads surrounding it. ~Lorelai Palmer, Whiteville, NC


The Grand Canyon was one of the most amazing views I have ever seen. It still doesn’t seem real.  –Taylor Jung, Mt Holly, NC

 
The view of the Grand Canyon is one of the vast reminders that God is good ~ Kambree Harris, Eden, NC


I had to pee before I saw the Grand Canyon but when I saw it I forgot I had to pee. – Giovanna DeSieno, Huntersville, NC

 
A truly beautiful place; can’t wait to go back. - Anna Craver, Concord

 
10 stars on yelp; would recommend to a friend – Khiara Objio, Mooresville, NC

 
The hike was a great experience, but I’m never doing that again- Evan Roney, Fort Mill

 
It was a rocky situation- Megan Cody, Lincolnton

 
It was so amazing; probably the best thing I’ve ever experienced – Hayleigh Deputy, Whitmire

 
It was indescribably beautiful; I loved it so much – Carole-Ann Page, Reidsville

 
Absolutely breathtaking- Christyn Trent, Reidsville

 
I’m glad I did it, but I’d never do it again- Hunter Swain, Wilmington

 
It didn’t feel real… the view was amazing!!! I’m sure I’ll do it again in 20 years; after I forget how hard the hike was J -Thea Dowdle, Reidsville


The canyon was absolutely beautiful and we became friends with rams (or goats not really sure lol)!! – Chloe Mann, Mooresville


The Grand Canyon was absolutely incredible and miraculous- Annmarie Willis, Shelby


It was hard to believe that something so amazingly picture-perfect was right in front of my eyes!! – Claira Seighman, Monroe

 
That was probably the coolest hole in the ground I’ve ever seen- Carleigh Smith, Bryson City


Kylie and I teared up at the sunset.  -Jaydn Osborne, Monroe


It’s bigger than I thought - Kylie Foster, Gernmantown MD

 
“That view was B-E-A- utiful” – Jack Medlin, Laurinburg, NC


“I thought it was just a crack, but this a whole hole.” – Nico Parkhurst, Mooresville, NC

 
“It didn’t even look real.” –Addison Fuller, Newton, NC

 
“It was an indescribable experience for sure.” – Delani Rash, Union, SC


“That was the best hike I’ve ever done.” – Carson Dennis, Mooresville, NC

 
“Totally worth the 4:30 am wake call”- Ainsley Nelli, Greenville, SC

 
“                           “ (speechless) – Sierra Hullander, Mount Holly, NC


“Looked like a painting you could reach out and touch” – Summer VanGastle, Belmont, NC
 

“The ground was beautiful; that’s what I was looking at the whole time” – Ellie Runnels, Aiken SC.


“It was beautiful, magnifique, lovely, stunning, and gorgelicious!, I can’t believe I hiked that sucker” – Mia Browder, Franklinville, NC
 

“Oh lawdy, that’s a big hole.” –Gabriel Bonomo, Mooresville, NC


“I still can’t find the words to describe it” – Henry Roe, Charlotte, NC


“Two types of people take this hike; one’s what need to be humbled and ones that know their limits.” –Brooklyn Sumrall, Wilmington, NC


“Man was I humbled” – Carson Woods, Mooresville NC


“No picture is able to express the sight of the canyon” – Carter Robinson, Gastonia NC


“The whole experience was IMACULATE! ”- Sydnee Davis, Wadesboro NC


“Worth.” –Ayden Jones, Lexington SC


“’The Early Bird Gets the Worm’ – Confucius (probably) - Davis Tucker” – Kieran Wood, Belmont, NC

 
“It was amazing but it sure was HOT”- Charlie McKinney, Reidsville, NC

 
“Seeing the Grand Canyon and its beauty for the first time is a moment that I will cherish forever” – Noah Andrews, Cramerton, NC

 
“It was the most breathtaking sight I’d ever seen, and I will never forget it.” –Abby Lear, Pageland, SC


It was an amazing thing to do but a hard thing to do to say the least. -Bryson Lewis, Gastonia, NC

 
“I could definitely walk up the whole thing no problem.” –Marissa Jones, Gastonia, NC

 
“Wow. That’s really cool.” – Laurel Maynor, Randleman, NC

 
“Twas pretty grand; shoulda done the 6 miles.” – Jackson Stevens, Fort Mill, SC

 
“The most amazing thing I have ever seen, so lucky I got to experience it” – Carlee Rayfield, Chesterfield, SC