After the Trip! TWB Reflections

TWB Reflections

“TWB introduced me a new family of 61 amazing people and gave me the opportunity to join them on the trip of a lifetime”- Kieran Wood, Belmont, NC 


“TWB allowed me to meet some of the most beautiful and amazing people”- Giovanna DeSieno, Huntersville, NC 


“TWB has changed my life for the better; I have made another family that I am going to miss when this is over”- Bryson Lewis, Gastonia, NC 


“This trip has made me realize that not everything is as straightforward as I’d like it to be”- Taylor Jung, Mount Holly, NC 


“TWB has changed my life forever”- Charlie McKinney, Reidsville, NC 


“This experience has been life changing; the people are amazing and I’m so happy to have a new family”- Grace Trimpey-Warhaftig, Wilmington, NC 


“TWB has given me a new look on life and opportunities to experience amazing things!”- Carole-Ann Page, Reidsville, NC 


“I have loved every minute of this trip and have met some amazing people”- Megan Cody, Lincolnton 


“TWB has been one of the most fun, rewarding, and challenging experiences of my life- I know I’ll never forget it!”- Thea Dowdle, Reidsville, NC 


“TWB has helped me gain a new perspective on life, while also gaining a loving family”- Christyn Trent, Reidsville, NC 


“I was great, I wish I would have gave it my all at the start, the adults were great”- Harrison Outlaw, Pageland, SC 


“The first week was hard, but everybody was so nice you start to enjoy everything”- Nico Parkhurst, Mooresville, NC 


“Thanks to the wonderful staff and great peers I have met on this trip, TWB has been truly life changing”- Lucas Crisp, Gastonia, NC 


“TWB is so much more than a trip across the country, it’s the experience of a lifetime”- Davis Tucker, Pageland, SC 


“Life changing experience everyone should get a chance to go on”- Delani Rush, Union, SC 


“Best decision I’ve ever made!”- Carson Dennis, Mooresville, NC 


“My TWB experience was the BEST, it taught me to always be my self and to try new things”- Allie Reeves, Cherryville, NC 


“TWB has actually been life changing”- Marissa Jones, Gastonia, NC 


“TWB has taught me to live in the moment and not to view growing up as a chore but a necessary step to achieve the life you want to have”- Kylie Foster, Germantown, MD


“TWB is life changing and gives you a big family to lean on.” - Carter Robinson, Gastonia, NC


“It was truly one of the most eye-opening ways to experience our country” - Gabriel Bonomo, Mooresville, NC


“TWB gave me a whole new perception of life, America, and showed me strangers can become your best friends.” - Lorelai Palmer, Whiteville, NC


“It was an interesting experience that gave me a family to enjoy the rest of my life with.” - Abby Lear, Pageland, SC


“It was some of the best days of my life.” - Evan Roney, Tega Cay, SC


“Our trip had its ups and downs, but overall was an unforgettable experience that I wouldn’t trade for anything where I’ve made forever memories and friends.” - Chloe Mann, Mooresville, NC


“TWB has been the best experience ever, I’ve made the greatest memories and friends ever.” - Hayleigh Deputy, Whitmire, SC


“TWB is an eye-opening experience that changes the way you view things.” - Anna Craver, Concord, NC


“I got to experience America in one of the coolest possible ways.” - Ayden Jones, Lexington, SC


“TWB is probably the coolest thing I’ve ever done.” - Jackson Stevens, Fort Mill, SC


“TWB is a life changing experience that has helped change my perspective of America for the better.” - Jade Smith, Ebensburg, PA


“You meet people until the very last day, until you’ve made a new family.” - Hunter Swain, Wilmington, NC


“I got to wake up every morning knowing I would have a fun, new experience that day.” - Sierra Hullander, Mount Holly, NC


“TWB gave me lifelong friends, amazing memories, and a new perspective of our beautiful country.” - Addison Fuller, Newton, NC


“TWB has opened my eyes to how big and beautiful the world really is.” - William Franklin Allen IV, Crouse, NC


“TWB is the best decision I have ever made because I made the best friends and saw America like no other.” - Ainsley Nelli, Greenville, SC


“It was absolutely amazing and I grew in more ways than many can imagine.” - Annmarie Willis, Shelby, NC


“TWB taught me many life lessons and skills while also helping me to step out of my comfort zone.” - Noah Andrews, Cramerton, NC


“TWB is a cool experience to travel across America to see all of what God created.” - Sydnee Davis, Wadesboro, NC


“It was hard losing people since we are basically a family.” - Carlee Rayfield, Chesterfield, SC


“You actually really do bond with some of your counselors” - Khiara Objio, Mooresville,NC


“ I should’ve used more sunscreen”- Carleigh Smith, Bryson City,NC


“This trip has grown me into a stronger person.I’ve seen some amazing parts of America, met some amazing people,and learned valuable lessons.” -Henry Roe, Charlotte,NC


“ TWB allowed me to gain some amazing friendships that will last forever!” - Riley MacFarlare, Mooresville,NC


“Enjoy the trip for you like you want too. It’s your time.”- Brooklyn Sumrall,Wilmington,NC


“Spend more time in Wyoming.Wear tennis shoes in Vegas, heels and dress shoes make the next week miserable. I learned from everyone. A life changing experience that will help define who I am!” - Carson Woods, Mooresville,NC


“Best decision ever.” -Laurel Maynor, Randleman, NC


“TWB is an indescribable experience that is like none other and I would not trade my time on the trip for anything.” - Ellie Runnels, Aiken, SC


“TWB is the trip of a lifetime with the people of a lifetime.” - Summer VanGastte, Belmont, NC 


“Though this summer hasn’t been perfect, TWB is a completely unique and special opportunity for the teenage group, and I don’t think it would be as enjoyable with a different crew of people” -Elliot Perry-Gibson,Lawerence,KS


“It was a great and educating experience that heavily increased my wisdom.” -Jack Medlin,Laurinburg,NC


“This trip has made me realize things about myself and the future; definitely a once in a lifetime thing.” -Jayden Osborne,Monroe,NC 


“ TWB has pushed me to see the beauty in everything and love every moment we are given to live!” -Mia Browder, Franklinville,NC


“TWB has put me in such vulnerable situations to make the memories and friends of a lifetime.” - Claria Seighman,Monroe, NC 


“TWB has helped me gain so many new friends whom I love with all my heart!” - Kambre Harris,Eden,SC